Friday, September 25, 2009

Grace for your spirit September 25, 2009

Grace for your spirit

I alone am not able to carry all this people, because it is too burdensome for me. So if You are going to deal thus with me, please kill me at once, if I have found favor in Your sight, and do not let me see my wretchedness." Numbers 11:14-15

Moses was so burdened by the rebellion, anger, and complaining of God’s people, that he couldn’t stand it any more. He was about to go over the edge, and he didn’t want to see that happen. He appealed to God to either help him or kill him. Many Bible leaders reached this point in dealing with the so-called faithful, when they said, “Lord, help me or kill me”. I’m sure your leaders have been there, and may be there right now. May we never be a burden to those who teach us and lead us. Let’s not be a burden to their task, rather let’s pitch in and help bear their heavy burden. All leaders need encouragement and someone to lift their hand for victory. Let’s not make them beg.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23


No comments: