Friday, September 11, 2009

Grace for your spirit September 11,, 2009

Grace for your spirit

For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for I am under compulsion; for woe is me if I do not preach the gospel. I Corinthians 9:16

All Christians have been reconciled to God by Jesus, and given a ministry of reconciliation. It is God’s only plan to lead lost souls to salvation. Most people won’t come to worship, they must be brought. Most won’t study the Bible, they must be taught. Most won’t accept Christ, they must be won. Woe to us if we don’t feel the compulsion to fulfill our mission. Woe to the lost, if we don’t complete our tasks, and woe to the Lord’s church, if we all remain idle. If everyone follows our example, will the gospel be preached to the lost of our community? The Shakers were a religious group that made a decision not to have any children. That generation died out and they are no more. When we make a spiritual decision not to reproduce, the church will die out and be no more. What is our witness for our Lord? Woe or go

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23


No comments: