Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grace for your spirit September 16, 2009

Grace for your spirit

Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. I Corinthians 10:31

There is an overriding theme in the scriptures for us all. We should try to find out what pleases God, and then do it. When we are making our decisions for today and for life, that should be our guideline. It is not just about what we do in worship, or what we do to help others, it is about all our behavior. To every question we ask ourselves about our decisions, the answer is the same. What is my purpose on the job today? How should I act around my family, on my drive to work, and my interaction with others? What is the purpose of my marriage, and my children? We are to do all for the glory of God. Not our glory, His glory. It is time to start checking again on what glorifies God, and how we are doing.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23


No comments: