Thursday, January 2, 2014

Grace for your spirit January 6, 2014

Grace for your spirit 
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands.  II Timothy 1:6

We all need to rekindle our fire and fan our flame once in a while to keep us hot.  New years resolutions can be good for that. I ran across a poem that will help us fire up each day.  Hope it helps you in your plans.
I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE
I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE
I will do more than care, I will HELP
I will do more than be fair, I will be KIND
I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET
I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE
I will do more than be friendly, I will be a FRIEND

If that doesn't light our fire, maybe our wood is wet !  

No comments: