Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Grace for your spirit January 31, 2013

Grace for your spirit
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; abstain from every form of evil.  I Thessalonians 5:21-22

If I have to ask if my shirt is clean enough, it probably is not.  If I have to ask if I am too close to the edge of a cliff, I probably am.  Too close to the line is dangerous.  Am I always arguing with people who try to help me?  Would I feel uneasy if someone saw me doing this what I'm doing?  Can I give thanks to God for the opportunity He has provided for me?  Alarms should be going off telling us that we need to reexamine our actions and turn from every form of evil.  Let's take another look at His word, and then our behavior.  Examine things carefully to do the right thing.

No comments: