Monday, November 28, 2011

Grace for your spirit November 28, 2011

Grace for your spirit
Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

A couple of weeks ago our house was robbed while you were at church services on Sunday evening? The policeman asked me, "Do people know you go to church on Sunday nights?"I replied, "I certainly hope so." He thought that was kind of weird, but I do hope people know what I am up to when I leave the house on Sunday. I hope people know that I am about my Father's business. It is my prayer always that my light may shine in such a way that people may see my good works, and that they glorify my Father in heaven. May our lights shine brightly, and let God take care of the circumstances.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: