Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grace for your spirit December 2, 2009

Grace for your spirit
Brethren, join in following my example, and observe those who walk according to the pattern you have in us. Philippians 3:17
I was following a car the other day with a bumper sticker that invited me to follow them to Sullivan Lake. The car had been hit and damaged in every way possible, and the driver was driving erratically through traffic. I thought that following them anywhere would be a mistake. Is anyone looking to you for an example, and would they feel comfortable following your pattern? I pulled into the church parking lot this week, and two little girls in the car next to me said, "Look grandma, Jesus is here." She told them I was not Jesus, just the preacher. I'm not sure whether they believed her or not. One thing for sure, I'm going to be careful how I walk in front of them. They are watching me. Is someone watching you? Somebody is always watching.


The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: