Monday, November 3, 2008

Grace for your spirit November 3, 2008

Not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near. Hebrews 10:25

It is so easy to get off track with our church attendance. Just a quick decision to go in another direction can be permanent. I walk in the mall everyday. In one store there is an escalator that takes my walk to the second floor. For a while it was out of order and I took a different path. Long after it was fixed I was still walking a different way until I saw a friend from the second floor. They expressed concern for my absence and encouraged me to come on up. I was touched, and now I’m back on the escalator. Hear the "Psalm of the Escalator". Many get away from worship and develop a new path. Just a little encouragement may touch a heart, and get a soul back on the right path.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: