Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grace for your spirit November 20, 2008

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. I Corinthians 15:58

No one wants to play a game with someone who either doesn’t care, or someone who crushes them without mercy. Have you every played ping pong with someone who won’t even swing at the ball? Or with someone who slams every shot down your throat? I want to play with someone who returns the ball and helps me with my skills as I improve my play. I can improve my game, so sometime in the future, I can help another. The same is true with our Christian walk. When we start, we’re not very good, and it is nice to have someone who cares about our walk as well as theirs. Every disciple of Christ is called to disciple another. Get in the game. Play with passion and compassion.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: