Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Grace for your spirit 8-7-18

Grace for  your spirit
There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.  Proverbs 16:25

Today I left the store.  It was hot so I remotely started my car and unlocked the doors.  For some unknown reason, my truck key wouldn't 
work, so I opened the door and popped the truck.  The truck opened and it was full of wine bottles.  A little bit disturbed, I looked around to see what was going on.  It was then I realized that my car was right next to this one.  Exactly same model and color.   Before I was shot for being in someone's car, I quickly moved to the right one and got out of there.  It seemed right until I saw it was not.  Let's be aware of our walk and destination in life.  Just because it seems right, it may not be right.

No comments: