Monday, March 9, 2015

Grace for your spirit March 9, 2015

Grace for your spirit
Some boast in chariots and some in horses, but we will boast in the name of the Lord, our God.  Psalm 20:7

I walked into a coffee shop recently and a group men asked me if I was prepared for the future.  Did I have enough gold and silver buried, sufficient food supplies, and guns to protect myself from people who would like to take these things away from me when calamity strikes?  As they boasted of their preparations, I wondered about where our trust in the Lord would work into the conversation.  Some churches boast in their preparedness by their own means.  Shouldn't we be boasting about our trust in the Lord to take care of us?  I've read the Bible and here is the conclusion;  Christians win !

No comments: