Monday, February 17, 2014

Grace for your spirit February 14, 2014

Grace for your spirit
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord.  I will put my laws upon their heart and on their mind I will write them, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.  Hebrew 10:17

Aren't you glad we live in the New Covenant with Jesus where God not only forgives our sins, but He forgets them too.  The blood of Jesus pays for our sins, forgives our sins, and allows God to forget them. That is the spirit of God and His grace, and He desires for that spirit of grace to live in us as well.  How often have we heard the phrase, "I know we must forgive, but I can never forget."  Would be willing to try for the sake of God?  What God has given us is great.  Let's try to give that gift to others.  Forgive and forget.

No comments: