Sunday, February 9, 2014

Grace for your spirit February 10, 2014

Grace for your spirit
Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling you, for as long as you practice these things,, you will never stumble.  II Peter 1:10

When I walk around in this world, I am very careful.  I am fully aware that if I begin to fall I will.  I also know that if I fall, I may not be able to get up.  For this reason I watch my step.  God applies us with many grace gifts to help us walk securely.  Listed here, virtue, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love. We are encouraged to have these qualities always increasing,and  they will guard us from tripping and falling spiritually.  We never know if our next fall will be our last, so let's not have it.  We don't want to caught before God saying, "I've fallen and I can't get up."

No comments: