Sunday, April 21, 2013

Grace for your spirit April 22 2013

Grace for your spirit
What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me?  I shall lift up the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the Lord. I shall pay my vows to the Lord.  Oh may it be in the presence of all His people.  Psalm 116:12-14

If we were to make an honest list of all the benefits we have received from the Lord, and then made a second list of the ways we have thanked him, would we be a little ashamed?  Maybe we need to make a plan for how we will say thank you to God.  This Psalm gives us a few good plans.  Let's proclaim our salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord to sustain us.  May we generously contribute our time talents, and resources, and may we do it publicly to help motivate others to do the same.  Romans says it this way, "Present your bodies as a living sacrifice."  Let's not wait until next Sunday.  Let's start today. 

No comments: