Friday, December 17, 2010

Grace for your spirit December 17, 2010

Grace for your spirit
The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9

Some of us attend church services for years with very little positive results. We receive instructions by learning, hearing, and seeing, but apply very little to life. The Bible tells we must practice what we learn in order to have great results. I am a genius when it comes to diet plans. I have been on every diet program under the sun. I know calories, carbs, what every food contains. I know what to eat and what to avoid. As smart as I am, I should weigh 100 lbs. but i over overweight. Why? My application and practice is lacking. Is our spiritual application and practice lacking? Let's get back into the Word, and show God what we can accomplish with Him

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: