Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grace for your spirit July 6, 2010

Grace for your spirit
For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. II Corinthians 5:1

We live on the poor side of town near a hospital and a university. Both these institutions buy all the property they can, then tear the houses down for more expansion. I know what it is like to live in the path of those threats to my house and property. Where will I go when the wrecking ball comes for me? For years I have had to give those worries to the Lord, or they would drive me crazy. We don't have to have those worries about our earthly lives. We know our earthly tents, our bodies, will be torn down, but our new house is ready. When you know your new house is ready, it takes away all the pain. Enjoy it.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: