Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22, 2010

This a most unusual Monday for me. This is the first week day in about 10 years that I have not published a 'grace for your spirit.' I truly enjoy touching those in the internet world with scripture. It really extends the walls of our local ministry. I have just completed a five week series on forgiving others. Today, I have had an excellent opportunity to put the principles into practice. Someone stole my email account, stole my address book, stole my security, and stole my ministry. This has been a difficult day for me as I answer the phone about 100 times, trying to explain to my friends that I am not in London wanting their money. It is a good day to turn the other cheek and go the extra mile. I'm sure David, as he hid in caves, trying to keep from being killed by King Saul, would have loved problems like I have today. Say a little prayer for me. Say a bigger prayer for them. I am mostly sorry that I have violated your privacy and broke our bond.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23

No comments: