Friday, March 19, 2010

Grace for your spirit March 19, 2010

Grace for your spirit
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, know that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing James 1:2-4

I walked a mile with pleasure,
She chatted all the way,
But left me none the wiser,
For all she had to say.

I walked a mile with sorrow,
And ne're a word said she,
But oh the things I learned from her,
When sorrow walked with me

Robert Browning Hamilton

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Thank you Lord


The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: