Monday, June 1, 2009

Grace for your spirit June 1, 2009

Grace for your spirit

Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God. Revelation 3:2

When Jesus walked among the seven churches of Asia, He found one that had a name that said they were alive, but really they were dead. They needed to wake up and get with it. Nothing starts in our day until we wake up. Nothing gets going in our ministry until someone wakes up. How hard is it to get you up in the morning? My mother used to hit me with a cold washrag, and sing off key. Now that I’ve grown up, I get up much easier. The same is true of our spiritual awakening. When we grow up, we should wake up, and strengthen our lives for service. Let’s not be caught sleeping when we should be working. Jesus is still walking among us.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit

Philippians 4:23


No comments: