Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Grace for your spirit. July 18, 2012

Grace for your spirit
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and have all knowledge; And if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possession to feed the poor, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing. I Corinthians 13:1-3

It all must begin and endure with love. When we love the people we hope to serve, and when love the people we want to lead in serving, our efforts will bring forth much fruit. Talking about our spirit, our gifts, our knowledge, our faith, our sacrifice, and our ability to lead and organize, sounds like blah, blah, blah, when our lives our not filled with love. Let's talk about our love and caring for others, and our gifts will really be profitable.

No comments: