Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grace for your spirit April 26, 2011

Grace for your spirit
Not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all more as you see the day drawing near. Hebrews 10:25

I weigh in at my doctor's office every Monday. I had a bad week, and I didn't want to hear the bad news, so I thought I would skip it this week. Then I remembered what people say to me about Sunday worship. They say they are not doing well spiritually, so they think they will skip worship this week. That's a big mistake. It seems at the times we need it the most, we avoid it the most. I decided to practice what i preach. I went. It wasn't as bad as I thought, and I feel better, with a better week to follow. Be in worship on Sunday. It is one of the best things we can do to improve our "weak" week.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: