Monday, August 16, 2010

Grace for your spirit August 16, 2010

Grace for your spirit
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart. Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer. Ps 19:14

THE ARROW AND THE SONG by Longfellow
I shot an arrow into the air, It fell to earth, I knew not where; For, so swiftly it flew, the sight Could not follow it in its flight.I breathed a song into the air, It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong, That it can follow the flight of song?
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend .
-------------------------------------------------------
A good deed, a kind word, an act of love, or a sweet song, will come back to us in the heart of a friend. What is in our mouth and in our heart today? Are they acceptable to God and His mission for us?

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit
Philippians 4:23
graceforyourspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: